ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER – LSRP and/or LSRP track
Brinkerhoff Environmental Services, Inc., an established firm in Monmouth County, NJ, provides Environmental Consulting and Engineering Services to public and private Clients. The company performs a broad range of services - environmental investigation and remediation, hazardous materials management, regulatory compliance, ecological studies and permitting.
Mid-level (8+ years experience) Environmental Scientist – LSRP and/or LSRP track. Projects are highly technical with multiple layers of regulatory approvals. Position offers opportunity to work with diverse team of highly respected, knowledgeable individuals and use new and innovative technologies for site remediation. Training and continuing education are emphasized.
Job Location: Manasquan, NJ
- Geology/Environmental Science; Engineering
- Complete Project Management
- Facilitate regulatory agency approvals
- Report writing
- Client interaction in professional and field settings
- Travel to work sites primarily NJ, surrounding States
- BS and/or MS in environmental science, engineering, geology, or related field
- Knowledge and experience supervising field activities
- Strong technical writing abilities
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations and requirements
- Interpretation/utilization of field data and report preparation
- Excellent planning and organizational skills (prioritization, attention to detail, time management)
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi‐task and problem solve
- Reliable, self‐motivated and team player
- Company offers advancement opportunities, matched 401(k), health, vacation and training
- Great working environment
Please email qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.