Opportunities at Amec Foster Wheeler
Position: Senior / Associate Geoscientist
Division: Environment & Infrastructure
Job Location: Somerset, NJ
Job Reference#: 22817BR
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
With pro-forma 2013 annualized scope revenues of £5.5 billion and over 40,000 employees in more than 50 countries, the company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path. Additional information can be obtained from our website at www.amecfw.com.
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking a Senior/Associate Geoscientist to join our growing environmental consulting office in Somerset, NJ. The ideal candidate will have a M.S. degree in a related field, such as geology, hydrogeology, environmental engineering, or environmental science, with 10 to 15 years of experience. The candidate must be certified as an LSRP in good standing. Responsibilities for this position include the development and preparation of remedial investigations, including but not limited to environmental data evaluation and statistical analysis, field implementation, and report preparation, as well as oversight of remedial action projects. Candidate will be responsible for project/task management, business proposal development, and interaction with other senior staff in the office. Strong remedial background is a plus. Candidates should have strong quantitative skills, proficiency with Microsoft office, and statistical analysis skills.
· Support the completion of Phase II and remedial investigation activities;
· Oversee the implementation of remedial action projects;
· Support and prepare data management, tabulation, and analysis;
· Oversee junior and mid-level risk staff to develop work products, manage projects, and provide client interaction; and
· Assist in business development process.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred;
· 10 - 15 years of related experience;
· Valid driver’s license;
· Successful work in a team environment;
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Strong quantitative and statistical analysis skills;
· Proficiency with Microsoft office; advanced knowledge of MS Excel (macros and pivot tables a plus) and MS Access a plus; and
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online or email resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Amec Foster Wheeler Americas Limited sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities that you may be suitable for