1+ yrs exp
Jersey City (Exchange Place) or Fairfield, NJ
Dresdner Robin is a pre-eminent land-use consultancy serving the New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Greater Philadelphia markets. Dresdner Robin’s mission is to enable its clients the ability to leverage strategic advantages in the market place by providing timely and effective consulting services supportive of sound risk-based decision making. Dresdner Robin’s primary capabilities are Environmental Consulting (including LSRP services), Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Land Surveying, and Planning.
Diverse and Significant Clients: Dresdner Robin serves both private and government clients by providing a broad spectrum of environmental consulting services to reclaim land for adaptive re-use, by providing state-of-the-art site design, and by managing clients’ projects through a complex set of environmental, zoning, and land-use regulations.
Sophisticated Civil Design Services: Dresdner Robin’s civil engineering design capabilities include commercial and residential site plans, utility infrastructure, and roadway, marina and waterfront open space. Site plan projects range from small lot, high-density urban developments to large scale residential and commercial site plans and subdivisions. Dresdner Robin also has considerable design experience in storm water management, water distribution, and sanitary sewer systems.
Did you know…..
- · DRESDNER ROBIN is the leading land use consultancy firm for the Hudson Waterfront (“New Jersey Gold Coast”) and working on the tallest building to be built in NJ?
- · DRESDNER ROBIN is considered a national pioneer in the adaptive use of Brownfield sites?
- · DRESDNER ROBIN was founded in Jersey City 35 years ago, and now has four offices?
- · DRESDNER ROBIN serves mostly private clients but performs sophisticated state and municipal work as well?
- · DRESDNER ROBIN’s spacious & modern Jersey City offices overlook the Hudson waterfront and are less than a block from the Exchange Place Path station?
GIS Analyst - 1+ years experience
Dresdner Robin is seeking a GIS Analyst to work in our Jersey City office. The qualified candidate will be part of the environmental team, which is responsible for:
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) Services
- Preliminary Assessment/Phase I ESA/AAI
- Soil & Groundwater Investigations
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Vapor Intrusion/Air Quality Monitoring
- Ecological/Wetlands Studies
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Remedial Design
- Remedial Compliance Construction Oversight
- BS/MS in Geography, Environmental Science/Geology,Computer Science or related field
- One plus (1+) years practical GIS experience
- Proficient in use of ESRI software (ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS Online, Geodatabase design)
- Strong attention to detail, interest in cartography, excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Python, ModelBuilder, SQL and RDBMS.
- Experience interpreting CAD based as-built drawings and converting data between CAD and GIS
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows based computer systems
Dresdner Robin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Dresdner Robin is a drug free workplace.