West Long Branch, NJ, US
T&M Associates is currently seeking a Full-Time Staff Environmental Scientist in our West Long Branch, New Jersey office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent grad or environmental scientist beginning their career. You will assist in environmental projects related to the engineering field including field sampling, health and safety plans, technical reports, work plans and system designs. In addition, this candidate will develop a working knowledge of NJDEP environmental guidelines and support soil, air, soil gas, sediment, groundwater and surface water sampling.
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering required.
- 0-3 years Environmental Engineering experience preferred.
- Ability to perform field work (sampling, inspections and field oversight).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Ability to prepare reports and detail findings.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and safety.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focus within a consulting environment.
- Must be a strong collaborator with excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be agile and capable of efficiently completing assignments by working independently and in teams to maintain schedules and budgets.
- This position will be a combination of office and field activities.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now >
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.