Serve as LSRP and/or Senior Project Manager for multiple remediation projects in the Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and other sectors. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of remediation projects in the state of New Jersey as Licensed Site Remediation Professional, including compliance with regulatory and mandatory timeframes, review and certification of major regulatory submittals, and management of administrative responsibilities such as annual fee reporting, retention forms, etc.;
- Coordination as LSRP with Project Manager and team for direction and guidance, review of sampling plans, data of known quality protocol (DKQP) requirements, and other project tasks;
- Preparation or review of reports summarizing various stages of the remedial program with certification that activities have been completed pursuant to current regulations and guidance for sites regulated by the Spill Act, ISRA, GPRA 2020, etc.;
- Participation in key client meetings as LSRP to summarize remedial progress, discuss important decisions relative to the path to closure, and assist with client correspondence and development;
- Active involvement in business development initiatives related to growing client accounts, including presentations to prospective clients, preparation of proposals and SOQ packages, and development of remediation case studies and other supporting documents;
- Demonstrate leadership in onboarding and training of staff relative to New Jersey regulatory requirements, report preparation, sampling methodologies and techniques, data evaluation, and incorporation of statistics and data visualization to support remedial approaches.
- Development of conceptual site models (CSMs) by engaging and managing resources such as groundwater flow and F&T modeling, GIS data visualization, preparation of lithology cross sections, and other tools necessary to provide an understanding of the site for decision making purposes;
- Participation in site inspections and interviews with facility personnel as necessary to support preliminary assessments to identify Areas of Concern requiring further investigation;
- Project Management tasks such as management of sampling and remediation activities, subcontractor coordination and contracting, client correspondence, staff coordination, development of project schedule, project budgeting, invoicing, etc.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in the environmental consulting or related field.
- Active Licensed Site Remediation Professional in the state of NJ.
- Strong understanding of the local New Jersey regulatory climate, including the NJDEP Technical Requirements for Site Remediation (TRSR), Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA), Administrative Requirements for Remediation of Contaminated Sites (ARRCS) and NJDEP Site Remediation Program guidance documents and policies.
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification
- Strong commitment to safety, including following established Health and Safety protocols.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Local candidates preferred, or willingness to relocate.
Who We Are:
As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. ERM and our partners are driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 we will be the clear leader in our chosen markets, we will double in value and we will deliver on our promises to our clients, our people and our investors. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM