Environmental Strategy Consultants is celebrating three successful decades as one of
the Region’s Top Environmental Consulting Firms.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DYNAMIC PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND
GROW WITH US!
Environmental Strategy Consultants (ESC) has an outstanding opportunity for a junior level Environmental Engineer / Scientist looking to expand their base of knowledge and project experience. Because we are a smaller firm, ESC employees can realize technical, regulatory, and business growth through comprehensive involvement in project work and hands-on participation providing solutions to clients’ environmental concerns.
We believe in a business atmosphere where individual contribution matters!
We understand that our company is our people and our success is rooted in their professional development. We take pride in our individual mentoring programs, diverse, flexible and supportive work environment, and our investment in our staff’s individual growth. We foster a culture that builds relationships of integrity and respect, with each other and with our clients. We are a small firm where everyone counts, and each employee can really make a difference.
ESC is a recognized leader in environmental management and compliance services. Established in 1986, our clients come from a wide range of industry sectors. Our success lies in our ability to form partnerships with those clients to find effective solutions to address their environmental liabilities and lower their cost of compliance.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director and will work closely with the Senior Consulting Staff including the President. The successful candidate will have general technical expertise in environmental disciplines such as Multi-media Compliance Management, Permitting and Environmental Reporting. They should have in-depth knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and the permitting processes as well as the ability to demonstrate strong customer facing communication
s skills and a commitment to excellence.
Job Responsibilities for an Environmental Engineer / Scientist: provide consulting services—to a broad spectrum of clients—which may include, but is not limited to:
- · Air, Wastewater and Stormwater Permitting and compliance
- · Environmental Compliance Assistance and Compliance Management Plans
- · Environmental Compliance Audits and Regulatory Assessments
- · Air Emissions Calculations
- · Recordkeeping and Research
- · TRI (Form R) and other annual reporting
- · Assist in other environmental areas as needed such as Hazardous Waste, Emergency Plans, TSCA, Storage Tanks and Hazardous Materials
The qualified Environmental Engineer / Scientist candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of environmental/engineering consulting experience with a focus on permitting and compliance
- Track record of strong client relationships and successful client satisfaction
- Demonstrated project management skills
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal oversight
- Strong technical writing skills, solid skills in math and verbal/written communications
- Demonstrated experience using agency online systems (i.e., RADIUS)
- BS in related Engineering specialty or Environmental Sciences
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- Base salary and participation in the company Bonus Program
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- IRA with company match
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Paid training and conferences
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Environmental Strategy Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people of diverse backgrounds to apply.