Sponsor the 5th Annual Golf Networking Event!
The NJSWEP-LSRPA Annual Golf Networking Event offers your company a unique opportunity to network with a variety of environmental professionals, as well as support two great scholarships. The 2019 event had 200 attendees and sponsorships sold out fast.
Sponsorship levels for the 2020 event are provided below. In addition to the sponsor benefits detailed for each level, company logos will be displayed on our event webpage and in social media posts preceding the event.
If you have any questions about the sponsorship levels, contact Bill Daddono (WDaddono@heritage-enviro.com) or Steve Clancey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Event Sponsor with Foursome (Only 1 remaining available) - $2,000*
- Outdoor Network Reception Sponsor with Foursome - $1,250*
- Box Lunch Sponsor with Foursome (company logo will be included on lunch boxes) - $1,250*
- Golf Cart Sponsor (1 available - company logo to be included in each golf cart) - $1,000 SOLD!
- Hole Sponsorship + Foursome (tee sign to be displayed during the event) - $950*
- Soft Beverage Cart Sponsor (company logo to be placed on the cart) - $700
- Face Mask Sponsor (1 available 200 units, choice of black or white mask with silk-screened company logo) - $950 SOLD!
- Driving Range Sponsor - $400
- Practice Green Sponsor - $400 SOLD!
- Hole Sponsor (tee sign only) - $300
*Note: When registering your foursome, sign up yourself and then register the remaining golfers using "Add Guest". If you do not yet know all golfer names, add "TBD" and update the registration at a later date. NOTE: All golfer names must be provided 1 week prior to the event.
We would greatly appreciate online payment by credit/debit card.
Mulligans and Hand Grenades (download the rules):
- Mulligans: If you don’t like a shot, re-hit without a penalty - $5/each
- Grenades: Throw your ball toward the target – doesn’t count as a stroke - $5/each
- Survival Packet: You pick the combination! - $20 for a 5 pack
Add your Mulligans and Hand Grenades during registration or purchase them separately here.
During registration you (and everyone in your foursome, if applicable) will be asked to agree to a Waiver of Liability. Before joining the October event, you (and everyone in your foursome, if applicable) will be asked to perform a COVID-19 self-evaluation. A health screening survey will be provided for your use.
Return to Event Webpage